Want to connect with Shift?
Shift is an entirely volunteer-run organization. As of February 2023, it is managed by a 3-person board of directors.
- Email our Board of Directors
- Email our Website and Calendar Crew
- Email our Code of Conduct Committee
- Join our Community Mailing list
- Connect with us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Mastodon, and LinkedIn
- Check out our code on GitHub
- Join us for a ride or post one of your own — for free!
Interested in connecting with a group who posts to the Shift Calendar?
Reach out to the ride organizers using the contact information on their ride posting. Some prominent event organizers are listed here:
- Breakfast on the Bridges
- Thursday Night Ride (TNR)
- Portland World Naked Bike Ride (PDX WNBR)
- Move by Bike
People who post events on our calendar can choose to make their contact information public, or not. If the organizers of an event chose to keep their contact info private, we can’t share their contact info without their permission. However, if you contact the calendar crew, we can forward a message to them. If they’re interested, they’ll be in touch with you.